Monday, January 12, 2009

brisingr is not the end.... :X

X, who was quizzing Mr Y on stage during the Oscars ceremony, asked him if he had "any kind of major, major announcement" to make.

Mr Y said: "Even though I honestly had not planned on doing this, I guess, with a billion people watching it's as good a time as any.

"So, my fellow Americans, I'm going to take this opportunity right here and now, to formally announce my intention..."

Drowned out

However, he never got to finish his sentence, as the music used to make winners wrap up their speeches cut in and drowned him out.

He left the stage with X laughing.

Mr.Y won an oscar that year.

X, Y , Z

6 comments:

Shazz said...

How much that series sucks! Yet i read brisingr just to know the ending. Cheap bastard's extending it into another book. Worsht.

RR said...

Al Gore

Mohawk said...

Mike Moore is Y.
I guess X is Billy Crystal or Steve Martin.

chicken_dinner said...

algore is correst....

the other not so much

chicken_dinner said...

totally agree with shazz

chicken_dinner said...

ok...x is dicaprio...anyway no points for iding x