Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"I'm the only one left who remembers the X. You see, I know the truth. I remember all that happened, and I'm not going to forget. Worlds lived, worlds died. Nothing will ever be the same. But those were great days for me... I had a good friend in the good old days, really. He was the Anti-Monitor. He was going to give me a world to rule. Now he's gone, too. But that's okay with me. You see, I like to remember the past because those were better times than now. I mean, I'd rather live in the past than today, wouldn't you? I mean, nothing's ever certain anymore. Nothing's ever predictable like it used to be. These days... y-you just never know who's going to die... and who's going to live."

Put fundae on what this is?

3 comments:

Ded said...

Crisis of the infinite worlds?

This psycho-pirate being the only one to remember all the events!

Mohawk said...

Bingo.

Shazz said...

Oh... nice. Damn! I only check the blog every few days. No chance to answer the few that i do know!!