Thursday, January 1, 2009

I am The Pontiff!!!!!


Here like a cat in a Lombardy sewer! Swelter and toil!

With my neck puffed out like a pigeon,

belly hanging like an empty sack,

beard pointing at the ceiling, and my brain

fallen backwards in my head!

Breastbone bulging like a harpy’s

and my face, from drips and droplets,

patterned like a marble pavement.

Ribs are poking in my guts; the only way

to counterweight my shoulders is to stick

my butt out. Don’t know where my feet are-

they’re just dancing by themselves!

In front I’ve sagged and stretched; behind,

my back is tauter than an archer’s bow!

Now look at the pic......
put fundage. Tell me what this refers to.

3 comments:

Mohawk said...

What???? No one going for this????

Sadnessage!!!!

chicken_dinner said...

have no clue...but lets see

missionary position...:P

R Sridhar Rao said...

michealangelo painting the sistine chappell??